Proving once again you don’t have to be big to be powerful. Flexzilla® Pro Air Tools pack high RPM and maximum torque into the lightest, most compact air tools on the market. The mini impact wrench has 800 ft-lbs. of nut-busting breakaway torque and an extremely lightweight design.
- Flexzilla Pro Mini Impact Wrench
- Flexzilla Pro Air Hose with Reusable Fittings, 3/8 in. x 50 ft.
- Flexzilla Pro High Flow Couplers and Plugs
- (1) 1/4 in. FNPT Coupler
- (1) 1/4 in. MNPT Coupler
- (2) 1/4 in. FNPT Plugs
- (3) 1/4 in. MNPT Plugs
- (1) 1/4 in. MNPT Ball Swivel Plug
The Flexzilla® Pro Mini Impact Wrench is available as a kit and sold separately.
Flexzilla Pro Mini Impact Wrench Kit, Air Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft., High Flow Couplers and Plugs
Flexzilla Pro Mini Impact Wrench and High Flow Ball Swivel Plug
<< CLICK HERE FOR MORE FEATURES >>
Mini Impact Wrench Features:
- 800 ft-lbs. of nut-busting breakaway torque
- Compact design – Ideal for tight spaces, 4.4 in.
- Torque selector – Maximum torque, 550 ft-lbs.
- Extremely lightweight – Composite design, 2.5 lbs.
- Patented Forward/Reverse toggle switch
- Handle exhaust – Directs air away from user
- 1/4 in. NPT air inlet with built-in swivel
- Ergonomic grip
- High speed, 9500 RPM
- Air Consumption: 4.8 CFM
- Drive: 1/2 in.
Flexzilla Pro 3/8 in. x 50 ft. Air Hose Features:
Flexzilla® Pro Field Repairable Air Hose features extreme all-weather flexibility, rugged durability and won’t kink under pressure. Its unique Flexible Hybrid Polymer material redefines flexibility. With reusable anodized aircraft aluminum fittings, the Flexzilla Pro Air Hose can be repaired on the job site in a few simple steps.
- Field Repairable – Reusable anodized aircraft aluminum fittings
- Extreme all-weather flexibility, even in subzero temperatures (-40° to 140°F)
- Won’t kink under pressure
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Lays flat – no memory
- Durable and abrasion-resistant outer cover
- Max. working pressure at 70°F: 300 psi
- Flexzilla Pro Reusable Fittings include bend reinforcement to reduce wear and tear, prolonging the life of the hose
|CUT – Measure and cut desired length of hose at 90° angle.||INSTALL – Slide spiral fitting and nut onto hose. Push hose onto fitting until hose reaches threads.||TIGHTEN – Tighten fitting nut until snug. Slide bend restrictor up adn snap onto nut..|
Flexzilla Pro High Flow Coupler and Plug Features:
Flexzilla® Pro High Flow couplers and plugs allow Twice The Flow to your air tools compared to standard interchanges. Connect Flexzilla High Flow fittings from your tool all the way to the compressor. This ensures the best performance your air system can provide. For maximum efficiency, use Flexzilla Pro High Flow.
- Don’t Starve Your Air Tool!
- Push-To-Connect System
- Maximum Torque
- Maximum RPM
- Ideal for spray guns and impact tools or any high output tool
<< CLICK HERE TO HIDE FEATURES >>